C LICENCE COACHING COURSE
Please be advised that the Association will host a C Licence Coaching Course which will be held at the Regions offices (Athlone Stadium). The course will be held from the 4th May 2017 – 7th May 2017 – 1st phase, 12th May 2017 – 14th May 2017 – 2nd phase and completed the final phase 19th May 2017 – 21st May 2017.
- There will be a limit of 35 applicants for the course who will be confirmed on a ‘first come first serve basis.’
- The cost of the course is Two Thousand Rand (R2 000.00).
- This can be EFT or deposited (copy of deposit slip – ref coaching course and your name with your contact number to be emailed to the office t) into the following bank account:
Account Name: SAFA Cape Town
Account No: 62246900832
Branch Code: 202409 (Athlone)
First National Bank
- Coaches must submit the following to Mr Dumani Tyokile (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- A copy of SAFA D License Coaching Certificate
- An original medical certificate on arrival which states the person is medically fit
- Be dressed daily in training equipment
- Certified copy of ID and a passport size colour photo
- Proof of the full payment of Two Thousand Rand (R2000.00)
2.All coaches attending the course will receive refreshments. Coaches are to bring along their own stationery and proper training attire (boots, shorts, socks, tracksuits, etc). Coaches are to arrange their own transport to and from the course. The Association will not be held responsible if coaches who apply are not informed who do not send proof of payment with their contact details.
3.The closing date to register to do the course will be on as soon as the 35 applicants are registered. ONLY COACHES WHO ARE ABLE TO COMPLETE ALL THE DAYS ARE REQUESTED TO APPLY AND WILL RECEIVE A CERTIFICATE.